FRH - Federatia Romana de Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invincible - EXTAZ team

4 posters

Go down

Invincible - EXTAZ team Empty Invincible - EXTAZ team

Post by SuarezN7 January 11th 2015, 21:43

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/6fa96695b9
Violating the 4def rule on the following moments:
7:10
10:45
10:59
12:19
19:06

Scored 2 goals while our gk had spikes:
7:45
12:29

Also they told Rautovic to make his flag romanian and host our match, therefore faked the nationality of a host to try fuck us up.

SuarezN7
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Invincible - EXTAZ team Empty Re: Invincible - EXTAZ team

Post by Brifcore January 12th 2015, 01:35

First of all, the 4def rule can be a subjective matter (for example one who is slightly blind could see a violation at 19:06 although the FRH rulebook specifies that "Only three players are allowed to defend in their own half when the opponents are attacking.") and, as such, is mostly overlooked unless done repeatedly and on purpose which is obviously not the case here I'm sure.
Secondly, I'd love to see some spike graphs for those 2 goals since otherwise you can not prove much through that rec.

Now to continue with my own team's complaints:
1. You refused to play on 2 different reasonable hosts, FrA and some czech dude, arguing that this is a romanian league and all matches must be played on romanian hosts (whoever finds that rule in https://rohaxball.forumotion.com/t744-frh-rules gets an award from me), then refused my host. Also you shouldn't even bring the Rautovic issue into question, since you guys had absolutely no ping problems but after 5 minutes started asking him to speak in Romanian (am I starting to smell a bit of xenophobia against non-balkanians?). And don't even get me started on how your players kept spamming in order to pressure us into playing on your laggy host. All in all this whole problem produced by your childish reasons made us end the game at 21:00 PM EET. 1 entire hour for just one match is simply unacceptable.
2. Your goal at 17:05 happened thanks to a general confusion caused by a 3 min P. This goal is as valid as ours which you've formerly mentioned.
3. My team witnessed you guys calling a wc 1 hour before of the match but then deleting it. Therefore, I ask an admin to check (if possible) if this is true or not. 

As an act of fair-play, me and my team suggest a replay of the match, with a fixed hour and host by the admins and the respective captains.
Brifcore
Brifcore
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SuarezN7 January 12th 2015, 10:20

On 19:06 would've been if I couldn't manage to kick the ball, just giving it as an example how you and swift played as st.

1. Why should we play on FrA's host when Joe Hart has ping bug? On the Czech host FrA had ping bug if you remember. And that sneaky thing you did with Rautovic... what 5 minutes? I was sure at the moment I joined the room that this guy is Rautovic and not a Romanian, why? Because FrA had 52, you had 68, mish had 80, swift 80 and us +120. And the thing about "say something in Romanian" was just a test to show you that you faked it. Xenophobia? LOL! I can definitely tell you that I don't hate non-balkans.
2. Why the goal on 17:05 shouldn't be validated? There was a pause given, your team had 3 defenders, I don't see why.
3. Because of teams like you, I always keep at least some proof- https://i.gyazo.com/e8854202a73b218e3082cb62cef48e05.png

After scoring twice while the keeper lagged, which was visible in real time, you finally give fairplay now, hmm a bit odd, isn't it? Anyways, when do you want to replay it?

SuarezN7
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose. January 13th 2015, 14:54

Astept adminul sa ia decizia odata , ("me and my team suggest a replay of the match" , "Anyways, when do you want to replay it?" ) -.-
Rose.
Rose.
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis January 13th 2015, 20:37

The match will be replayed and both teams will recieve an warning. What is this warning? If one of you recieve another warn for a next complain, I'll add it and you'll get defloss. 
I give you an warning because both of you have a bad behavior in this league, I watched your match and I have never could pause the rec without seeing a swear, an insult, and arguing everytime, why guys you can't play the match(es) without this childish behavior? And you don't know what's fairplay too...  I think you'll understand.

Deadline : Monday 19/01, 19:30 CET

t/c
Alexis
Alexis
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down