FRH - Federatia Romana de Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRH Announcements

Go down

FRH Announcements Empty FRH Announcements

Post by elite July 24th 2016, 14:21

As many of you have noticed, this season is a critical one in the history of our community, so we ask for your help: we all get serious and understanding. Whether you have spent a year or you spent 4, FRH has become your home.

Starting with this season we added a new rulebook, one that will not leave space for misinterpretation and which should come into your help easier. We request all team captains to read it and to ensure that the entire squad is informed.

We also want to announce that the official calendar of the season 16 has been established and can be found in our forum.

Regardfully,
FRH Administration Board
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

FRH Announcements Empty Re: FRH Announcements

Post by elite July 24th 2016, 18:40

Hello, Guest!

Today I will announce regulations in our staff considering incidents that occurred in past days.I hope you will like new admins and will get along well with them.

Perseu and Soul were removed from the staff and were replaced by Martial and Illusione.My personal opinion is that they are more serious and mature.

Definitely will do well and will help our community.Welcome, guys!

Regardfully,

elite, FRH Administrator
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite July 25th 2016, 18:26

Hello, Guest!

The list of teams participating this season in HCL were sent.The teams were chosen based on what we played last season, but according to this season.

For avoidance of doubts about list order, Lux Aeterna have first slot because Daredevils had same players: elite (co-c), Alexis, Kurves, Gerew, Perseus + two who were out, but played in the tour this season: DrG, Crixus.

We hope that the teams will play very well and they all will pass  the groups HCL.Good luck guys!

FRH Announcements WGabSOY

Regardfully, 
elite, FRH Administrator

Last edited by elite on July 31st 2016, 00:34; edited 3 times in total
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite July 26th 2016, 15:40

Hello, Guest!

Today we had to move in another server TeamSpeak3 because in old apperead a bug and no one can enter (it is something about identity security but i can do nothing because is imposible to join:
https://i.imgur.com/v09Hslf.png

It is good that we managed to make a new one very fast and now there's no problem.You are welcome to join in our new Teamspeak3 : eu2.freets3.ovh:1643

Regardfully, 
elite, FRH Administrator
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite July 28th 2016, 18:06

Hello, Guest!

This is a sad day for me because I banned permenent first time and I’m really not happy about that.

Player banned is Pjanić and he will never play anymore in this community and I’m sure other admins will understand me.

I was quite insulted and denigrated by a child who has not yet puberty. I hope everything will be better without this cancer in FRH.

Regardfully, 
elite, FRH Administrator
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite July 29th 2016, 00:37

Hello, Guest!

Today Darkside Emperors disbanded. To avoid other events like this until the end of the season we decided that team will not be replaced because we have 4 matchdays more and have not sense to do this.

By complying with rules all team matches in 2nd part of the season (moment when the team entered the league) will be validated with 3-0 defloss and individual statistics remain valid like 1st part of the season when ATRAX disbanded.

We have short time and finish this season so focus and avoid other unpleasant situations.

Regardfully, 
elite, FRH Administrator
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite October 5th 2016, 01:16

Hello, Guest!

Because in first half of the season many teams disbanded FRH Staff decided that in 2nd part of the season will play first 5 teams.

Also Romanian Liga 1/Belgium Liga 1 in fotball, sistem will include rule with half the points from first half of the season.

Bad situation need flush mesures. I hope that incidents will not happen until the enf of the season. Good luck!

Regardfully,

elite, FRH Administrator

Last edited by elite on October 11th 2016, 17:09; edited 1 time in total
elite
elite
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by elite October 8th 2016, 16:26

NEW TEAMSPEAK3: eu4.freets3.ovh:1449
elite
elite