FRH - Federatia Romana de Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory

2 posters

Go down

#2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory Empty #2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory

Post by Ron March 16th 2016, 01:12

Hi. I am really sorry I have to postpone the stream match but we don't have another option.
We suggest to play this match Sunday 18:00 - 20:00 CET, suggest time to us and we will schedule it Next Wednesday is also good for us I guess.
Sorry once more, I hope you understand.

https://rohaxball.forumotion.com/t1257-fixture-2-wednesday-16-03-2016

Just for Victory

Ron
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

#2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory Empty Re: #2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory

Post by Ron March 20th 2016, 19:34

Hi, sorry but since you didn't answer anything, we won't play it today.
Is Wednesday 19:30 CET (20:30 ROM) good for you?

Ron
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

#2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory Empty Re: #2 | Addicted to Skill - Just for Victory

Post by Vizitator March 22nd 2016, 10:13

According to FRH Rulebook a postponed match has to be rescheduled and played within 7 days after initial kickoff, otherwise a deadline will be set by staff members.
Deadline: 24.03.2016 - 19:30 CET / 20:30 EET

Vizitator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron March 23rd 2016, 18:32

Today, 20:15 CET (21:15 ROM time)?

Ron
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron March 23rd 2016, 21:32

We play now, 20.33 cet

Ron
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by EdeN March 23rd 2016, 21:33

ye D

EdeN
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron March 23rd 2016, 21:50

I am really sorry for shit we caused in this match for not having players to finish the match.
Galvan and Beerus were afk and Froz said he will go offline around 20:45 and he left during the match. I apologise to our oponents and admin team for this, I guarantee it won't happen again.

Sorry and congrats to A2S for win.

Ron
FRH Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down